Lone Pine Smokehouse has prime beef briskets, baby back ribs, pulled pork, chopped beef and organic turkey breasts, smoked on premises and vacuum sealed. We also offer hot & cold side dishes in family sizes. Follow the easy reheating instructions below and enjoy our delectable smoked meats & homemade sides at home or on vacation. Call and order today at (760) 876-4433.
DO NOT PUNCTURE, BREACH OR REMOVE THE
VACUUM-SEALED BAG UNTIL THE REHEATING PROCESS IS COMPLETE.
DOING SO CAN NEGATIVELY AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE HEATED MEATS.
1. Remove meat from the freezer or
refrigerator and place in shallow pan. (Do
not remove meat from vacuum sealed bag.)
2. Let meat sit out until it reaches room
3. Fill a large pot 1/2 to 2/3 full of water and
bring to boil
4. Place meat into pot (reheat only 1
package of meat per pot). Cover with lid.
5. Leave meat in the boiling water according
to times listed below.
6. Remove meat from pot and allow to rest
for 1 0 minutes.
7. Breach vacuum-sealed bag and remove
8. Carve, serve and ENJOY! (See reverse
for Brisket carving instructions)
HEATING TIME TABLE
Brisket: 35 Mins. Baby Back Ribs: 15 Mins.
Pulled Pork: 15 Mins. Turkey Breast: 15 Mins.
Sausages: 10 Mins. Chopped Beef: 15 Mins.
For heating questions, call us at (760) 876-4433